Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Boy!

We're having a boy! I really couldn't decide if I wanted a girl or boy, but Tim sure had a preference. He let us know that he wanted a boy and his name should be Max. It's doubtful that we will name him Max. His second pick right now is "Blue." I'm 19 weeks along, with a due date September 19th. So far, the pregnancy has been easy with no complications. Everything at the ultrasound today shows a healthy boy too. Here's a little picture of him -- weighing approximately 10 ounces.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tom said...

Congratulations! Another boy to dress in cute little suits & ties. Look forward to meeting the new little man!

Jennifer Hannan said...

I think Max is a good name, since you're not having twins. Katie likes Max too. HAHAHA. Congratulations. I've doubled your boy wardrobe since Timmy was little.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I miss a post mentioning that you were pregnant, Laura??

I was just looking through some old albums and found one of you visiting when Spencer was a baby. Next time we get together we'll have seven kids total--wow! :)

I am really so excited for you, my friend! :)

Hilary said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. You sure are squeezing them in nice and close together. That's cool! hilary

Laura F said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were expecting, but this is such fun news! Send some "boy" vibes our way, okay? ;-) I love those girls, but we're ready for another one pushing cars around the livingroom. I hope you're feeling well and thrilled about being halfway!

Travis and Rachel said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!