Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Rebecca

Thanks, Rebecca!! I've wanted to post a blog lately, but have been slow to do so because I'm afraid I'll start off talking about my sleep deprivation and end with talk of poop. I keep a personal journal every night and two entries in a row last week talked about my kids' excrement. Aaah! (the above picture is just because)

Anyway...

5 years ago... (that's October 2003, right?)
1. I was planning a December wedding to my wonderful husband!
2. I was living with my grandma
3. I was driving a 1991 Subaru
4. I was in the last semester of a library science program at the University of Maryland
5. I had a cool job working both as webmaster for the Univ of MD library science website and as a teaching assistant (it paid half my tuition!)

Things on my list for today...
1. Take the kids to the library
2. Pick up the house a little before my sister Mary comes for an afternoon visit
3. Finish up thank you cards
4. Pay the water bill
5. Mail Ben's first paycheck to the bank
6. Laundry
7. Enrichment
8. Go to bed by 9:15

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Ice cream
2. Cereal
3. Cinnamon-sugar on toast
4. Bagels and cream cheese
5. Homemade chocolate chip cookies

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Get a new couch
2. Pay off student loans
3. Buy a bigger house
4. Get a minivan
5. New clothes for me!

5 places I have lived...
1. Frankfurt, Germany
2. Silver Spring, Maryland
3. Frederick, Maryland
4. Loretto, Pennsylvania
5. Provo, Utah

5 jobs I have had...
1. Store clerk at an office supply store for a summer (thanks, Hilary!)
2. Sbarro pizza restaurant
3. Sam's Club
4. Family History computer lab assistant at BYU
5. Library assistant at a D.C. law firm

Now I can tag 5 people... who will they be?
1. Chantal
2. Renee
3. Lindsay
4. Jen
5. Christine
Posted by Picasa

No comments: