Thursday, December 04, 2008

One good kid

It's so interesting how three kids can be so different -- yet I can still they're siblings. Timothy was such a handful when he was an infant (some of you out there remember all the CRYING). I'm pretty sure I haven't completely recovered yet after 3+ years. So, we had Carolina nearly two years ago and I thought she was a really good baby. I thought to myself, she's the kind of baby everyone should have...

Until we had Joseph. He is awesome. I'm almost thinking we should stop now because it definitely can not get any better. I also think that if everyone had babies like him we would totally have a global population problem.

He's 2 1/2 months old and nearly sleeping through the night. He slept the other night until 5:30 a.m. after his last feeding around 8:30. Excellent! Timmy and I have decided that he only cries if he is tired, hungry or he wants to hang out with us.

Oh...and he is super-cute!





Picasa 3 has a new feature where you can take a snapshot of your video. I learned that to get the best timing, you should pause it first and then take the snapshot. So, here he is sneezing and then a happy face right afterwards. I love baby sneezes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's got cute ears. Like a little elf!