Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Random pictures. Fall Festival at the church last night. Ben had/has pink eye, so he's sporting his nerdy glasses.

Joseph was super-cute in his hand-me-down lion costume. Tim repeated his costume from last year. I tried to talk him into something else (not sure why I did), but he said that "it still fits." It will still fit for at least a couple more years, so we'll see what happens. Carolina wanted to be a butterfly.




Joseph and Timmy came home with me a little early from trick-or-treating. I think Tim was a little worn out. Carolina continued a little longer with her dad. Timmy helped me pass out some candy. See the jack-o-lantern on the right? His name is "Carvey Hopscotch." Tim picked his first name and Carolina gave him his second name. Every time they walk by, they say, "Hi, Carvey Hopscotch."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: