Friday, June 21, 2013

Morrison family vacation

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's been years since I posted here.  I just checked and...it hasn't even been a year.  I'm not doing too bad!  We just got back from a big Morrison family vacation at a sister-in-law's parents' cabin in western Maryland.  Beautiful!!  And so much to do the whole time.  We were completely spoiled.  My parents were there with four (of 7) children and 15 (of 18) grandchildren.  My grandma, uncle and aunt also joined us.  These pictures below don't represent everyone.  Twenty-six people the one night we were all together.

Carolina and cousin Ivy (Mike's daughter) swimming in the pond.
  

Joe ready for some boating.
 

Uncle Mike with Carolina and Joe.
 

Rosy and cousin Gideon (Mike's son)
 

Craft time with Grandma
 

Boating (Joe, Aiden, Danny, & Tim)
 

Ben and the boys 
 

Rosy getting cozy in my bed :) 
 


Climbing wall with Joe near the top.
 

Carolina actually made it! 


 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

What fun! That looks like an awesome place.