Monday, June 30, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
1. THE LAUNDRY ROOM - really not too exciting. Ben really stays more on top of laundry than I do. Not folding it, but getting it washed and dried. He's a huge help, but he's basically been working non-stop since Friday evening, so we've gotten a little behind.
2. FAVORITE ROOM: I had a hard time coming up with a favorite room. There are so many updates and decorating things that I want to do all over the house. I just hung curtain rods and curtains (kinda wrinkly, don't look too close) in my bedroom a few days ago, so I'm a little happier there and it feels a little more relaxing and homey. Plus, after being sick for two weeks, it's nice to finally be able to lie down and sleep without feeling yuck. There is a remodeling book on the bed. Lots of stuff in the works!
3. WHAT ARE THE KIDS DOING? I took all of these pictures around dinner time last night. Tim is eating a bowl of goldfish that he served himself. No wonder he didn't eat much of his chicken quesadilla! I've been trying to do less snacks before meals, obviously not yesterday.
4. FAVORITE SHOES - These were pretty inexpensive from Baker's several years ago and I wish I could find another pair. I've just always liked them. Unfortunately, I've had to take them to a shoe repair shop at least once or twice. I don't wear them very often because I'm afraid they will break again.
5. TOILET - Okay, so this isn't a toilet. I really didn't pay close attention when I was taking pictures. This is our 1/2 bath under renovations. I should have some real before/after pictures when we get it all done. Painting, new sink, mirror, light fixture and flooring.
8. SELF PORTRAIT - So this happened over the weekend -- I'm finally showing like a real pregnant person should! I'm nearly 26 weeks and have just started wearing maternity clothes more often that not. I'm sure some of you moms might think I'm weird, but it totally makes me happy! That awkward in-between stage lasted way too long.
10. DREAM VACATION: Maybe someplace without any kids? :)