Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bathroom redo

Okay, I wish I had a real "before" picture...just picture country blue wallpaper with pink flowers all over the walls and a hideous medicine cabinet/mirror/light thing. I found a close match here for you. This project started sometime during the pregnancy and got to this point a couple weeks ago. We learned a lot! The second-hand sink was free from one of the docs at Ben's old job, the mirror was a $5 yard sale find (Ben doesn't care for it though) and the other stuff we got from our favorite home improvement store. Ben and I are not naturally very handy, but somehow we figure it out...it just takes a little longer. :)





(the hall right between the bathroom and front door...i love the hooks right at kid-level)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deon said...

Wow! Looks nice! I need to come see it. I like your new header as well.