Friday, June 04, 2010

Before & After shots

So Tim was in desperate need of a haircut. Desperate. I had trimmed up the sides a couple weeks back, but that was as far as we got. Ben said we ought to take it all off, but I was definitely apprehensive. He's always had at least a little, sometimes a lot, of length. He's also got a little harry potter dent/scar in his forehead from a fall down my parents' stairs when he was 18 months old that I didn't mind covering. Anyway, it's done. And I surprised myself by actually liking it. Big change and I figured now was the time. It will be nice and cool for summer and can grow before kindergarten in the fall.




3 on the top, 2 on the sides and 1 around the edges
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deon said...

Wow! Looks great! Wait until he's 21 and he can shave it all off himself :)!