Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swim lessons

I'm going to miss swim lessons. Two weeks for a half hour every morning and the kids had a blast! This was a first for us and Tim and Lina were both in the lowest level, so they used floats nearly the whole time. Carolina was really hoping that she would actually learn how to swim without floats on the very last day, but no luck. A little disappointed, but I told her that we'd practice on our own and make sure she learns quickly.

I kept thinking that I wanted to enroll them again soon and Carolina still has six more weeks before her little preschool starts, but then I remembered that my due date is August 1st and that kind of puts the rest of the summer on hold. I can't believe it's almost here! And Tim starts first grade on Monday!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: