Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

We really enjoy Halloween costumes.  We think about it for months and then on October 1st the kids tell me their choice and no changes are allowed.  (Joe tried to tell me this morning that he wanted to do be yoda, but I reminded him of the rules).  I made the watermelon costume for Rosemary and Tim's dog costume (glad he liked it).

The rain let up for trick-or-treating and we had a great time.  So different than our old neighborhood where all the kids from our part of the county got dropped off.









Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nay said...

Love the costumes! Love the Watermelon costume-so creative and I bet she stayed nice and warm!

Hilary said...

very cute. i like those costume rules!

Cindy said...

So cute--i love the watermelon costume!