Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 5th!

I think the day Ben and I got married is definitely the happiest day of my life. We celebrated five years on Tuesday. My sister Mary came up at the last minute and Ben and I were able to go out to dinner. She watched all three kids and put them each to bed. This is our first date without any of our children since before Joseph was born. It was great!

It feels like we've been married forever - it's the best five years I could imagine and it's really awesome that our marriages continues on.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deon said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad you got to go out!

Bonny said...

Happy anniversary, Laura and Ben! We celebrate 5 years this month, too. Laura, if you email me your email address I'll send you the link to my blog. My email is webber13@juno.com. I enjoy keeping up with you guys by reading yours. You have a beautiful family! --Bonny Reckner

Maren and Dustin said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. It was fun to see your wedding photo!