Sunday, April 05, 2009

Joseph stuff



Little Joe is doing a great job sitting up now. He loves it and so do I. He just enjoys sitting and playing and being a part of everything.

Regarding his face and the no-dairy-for-mom business: I feel like no milk/cheese for me really helped Joseph initially, but it kind of came to a stand-still. It wasn't flaring up too bad, but not getting better like I wanted it to. I've applied his medication several times this week and it really helps bring the red down. I'm still going without dairy. I'm pretty sure I was consuming way too much. We were recycling 4 empty milk jugs a week and this last week it was ONE. Okay, there was a near empty one in the fridge, but still! I figure I was drinking 2+ gallons just myself. And then I have not had any ice cream. So, this is saving us money and I actually lost a few pounds in the last ten days. That's big for me. I had not lost an ounce since Joseph was 2 weeks old (for 6 months, in other words).

My mom says he looks like Yoda. What do you think? I'm okay with that since we're Star Wars fans, I guess.


Since he's sitting so well, he's joined his siblings in the group bathtub. All three love it!



He started sticking out his tongue a couple of days ago. The first day it stayed out almost all of the time. I googled it and couldn't find any reason to worry. He's really a funny guy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

Dairy did a number on all of my kids - I had to go without too. No fun, but worth it, I guess. He sure is a cutie - I can't believe he is sitting up already!

I love the FOUR shirt you did for Timmy - it turned out VERY cute.

We are almost all better, let's get together soon.

Unknown said...

I vote no on Yoda. Ears...maybe...green skin...no.
If he learns to wield a light saber and stands 3 feet tall at 900 years old...definitely.