Monday, December 07, 2009

Fun Snow

Joe (14 months old) had major issues with his socks, shoes, mittens, coat, hat -- basically his entire winter wardrobe. That was until we stepped outside. He could not get enough of the snow. When he tried to walk in his timberlands inside, he would refuse and just fall over. He's been wearing soft shoes for months. Then, outside he literally ran off down the sidewalk. Not so hard to walk now, huh, buddy?

Also, I love hand-me-downs. He's wearing all of Tim's stuff. He's kind of on the small side, so even though they were born in different seasons, he wears smaller sizes and it all works out. Carolina is enjoying Tim's clothes too. His snowpants from the last two years fit her perfectly and she wore the mittens I knit him last year. Poor Tim, he was stuck wearing my gloves. I'll have to knit him a pair of mittens when I get a couple of other projects finished first.









Posted by Picasa

No comments: