Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Third Birthday!



Carolina is three years old (six days ago). I wanted to get in a short little birthday entry for her before the craziness of Christmas. We celebrated with my little sister Mary and her husband Andrew. Pizza Hut, cake, and presents. Nice and simple for everyone. In celebration of three years old, here are three things that I love about my little girl:

1) she loves to be my little helper, she puts on an apron and helps me cook and bake
2) she is a definitely a girly-girl: her favorite colors are pink and purple and she wears skirts/dresses nearly every day
3) she is so super-sweet (except when she's not) and gives the best Carolina-hugs!

Happy Birthday, Lina!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daddy said...

The 3 things I love about my Carolina girl:
1) She gives the sweetest hugs
2) She plays outside in the mud in her nice dresses
3) She loves her daddy, except when I brush her teeth