Thursday, January 10, 2008

Outside playing!

We have really been enjoying the nice weather the last few days. Especially when we know it won't last long. The kids played on their trikes in the backyard yesterday. This was Carolina's first time on it. She just climbed right on and started going. She's really way too little for it, so it was extra cute. I got one of these at a yardsale for $1 and another from a freecycler. Carolina is really a little daredevil. I cinch her highchair/shopping cart belts as tight as I can and she still figures out how to wiggle out and stand up ready to climb out. She also climbs the stairs on the playground and heads for a slide and starts down on her own. One time I wasn't watching close enough the other day and she made it to the bottom of the slide before I realized it. She goes down feet-first on her tummy, just like the stairs. She doesn't let much stop her. We had to cut our backyard playing short when she started eating mud and I couldn't convince her to stop.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Laura! I love your blog! Your kids are adorable and you look fabulous, just like always. I'm so glad you have a blog--I love seeing what my friends are up to!