Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tim's perspective

Tim was extra quiet downstairs while I was putting Carolina down to bed and I knew he was up to something. As I came down the stairs, he said "Mama, me borrow your camera?" I totally couldn't be mad at him. He had propped "Wuh-Wuh" up on his favorite blanket ("B") and was taking pictures with the camera. He had watched me take pictures for my other blog earlier in the day. It was really sweet. Then he wanted to go upstairs and take pictures of his room. It is so interesting seeing things from a not yet 3 year old's perspective.

In other news, we are making headway in potty training. Very good news for our little independent son!

Wuh-Wuh and B

Some books on his bookcase

The Christmas tree on his dresser that MeeMee got for him

The new wall-hanging that Mama put up for him this week
Posted by Picasa

No comments: