Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big games!

We've had a busy week! Last Saturday, Tim and Ben went to a pre-season Redskins game with our friend Kris. You can check out their blog too for a few pics. Carolina and I were tempted to go, but I knew it would be a late night for her and I wasn't willing to ruin our Sunday morning. She's been doing so well in nursery. The only "off-day" she has had was when we were visiting with family and she lost some sleep on Saturday. Although she didn't go to the game, she dressed up to see them off.

Notice the multiple barettes? She used to be opposed to any hair decoration; now, she insists I put as many as she can find in her hair. I think she had six in yesterday!


Tim's fondest memory is the big helmet that all the players run out of at the beginning.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: