Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bedroom updates

I decided to do a few semi-crafty things for Carolina and someday Joseph's room. Here's a little mobile I created while sitting on the sofa. I cut all the hearts out freehand (you can tell!) and sewed them by hand. I like these sorts of projects to do when I'm not interested in the game on TV, but I still want to spend time with Ben. This was a great project to use up some of my felt scraps. I also used an embroidery hoop (10 cents at a yard sale) and some white embroidery thread.
Warning: more craftiness soon!



(don't you just hate this carpet! someday...)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bonny said...

Great job, Laura! That's a really cute mobile. I know what you mean about keeping your hands busy while you watch tv--it feels much more productive that way. :)