Friday, March 27, 2009

My 4-year old!


I seriously can not believe that I have a four-year old. I mean, I've been thinking of him as just-about-four for a little while, so it's not such a shocker. But he's such a big boy now. He's really matured over the last year. He can be such a big help and he can do such a nice job of listening to me (still working on that though).
Here are some favorite quotes from him:
"It's tough being a Timmy"
"I'm not playing, I'm building" (when asked to stop playing with his legos)
"She looks like a rock star" (when asked to help his sister understand why it was important for her to keep her hair clipped back)
One of my favorite things about Tim are his sweet, independent little prayers. There was a time where it was a huge struggle to get him to pray.  Now, he'll say his bedtime prayer without even being prompted.  His prayers often include thanks for: mama, daddy, timmy, carolina, joseph, mee-mee, pop-pop, aunt peggy, uncle ronald, seasons, roses to bloom, flowers to grow, christmas, and easter.
His favorites (according to him)
color: green
number: 3
toy: tractor
food: tomato soup
dessert: sherbet
movie: Cars
game: I spy...
boardgame: checkers
video game: wii star wars
song: alphabet song
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bonny said...

What a sweet little boy you have! You and Ben are obviously doing a great job. Grayson turned four in December, and it was hard for me to adjust to it, too! It just seems so old. :)