Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New perspective

So, the kids and I rarely go out without Ben. Maybe once a week. Sometimes it's the library or a friend's house or an occasional trip to Wal-Mart, but that's all that I can handle. This last Saturday, I decided to take just Carolina out for her first haircut and a trip to the library. Wow! It was so easy. She wasn't perfect, but it was no problem getting her back on track. Oh, by the way, she was great for her haircut. It was just a few inches off the back.

Later, during her nap, I took Tim out just for fun. We went to a couple of craft collectible stores in town. Not terribly exciting, but I was looking for a grandma present. Timmy was soooo good!! I asked him not to touch anything without asking and he actually listened to me. I realized that those two kids feed off each other and take advantage of their frazzled mom sometimes. I am definitely going to take them out separately again soon -- it was actually fun!




(here Tim is running with the Wii Fit. I am so ready for spring and some outdoor running! Oh, and FYI, the Wii Fit game tries to say this boy is overweight...hmmm...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tom said...

who knew we had it so good with just one kid.